View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 11:27 AM
MAK19
FreeWierciochBanAndy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens Rule View Post
Spezza is 29. TWENTY-NINE. Do I think he will be not too far off the level he has been in his career so far for 4 or 5 years? Yes I do. No reason to think he would still be a possible top 10 scorer in the NHL if he has a healthy full season in 2017.
How many times has Spezza actually finished top 10 in scoring? This season is more likely to an abnormality than a regular occurrence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens Rule View Post
And yes... if we have a good season and Karlsson, Spezza and Alfredsson stay healthy I do think we COULD make a deep playoff run. We almost beat the Rangers last year. We might not but I certainly think we COULD. I think Maclean, Murray and Melynyk all hold the same opinion too. That if we have a healthy season and a little luck we could go to the 2nd, 3rd, finals. We might not certainly, but the team is close enough that it is not at all impossible. That is the goal this season. To make the playoffs and try to be as ready as possible to win at least a round or more.
No, if everything goes right, the Sens will squeak into the playoffs.

Everything went perfect in 2011-12 and pretty much everyone had career seasons/overachieved. No deep playoff run this year sorry.

MAK19 is offline   Reply With Quote