View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 11:55 AM
KnightSpit

vCash: 500
Good Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
Am I missing something? Koko-Rychel-Aleardi were electric tonight. They had the fans around me gasping. Koko really looked like he was playing with the Battalion; doing whatever he wanted, when he wanted.

This team got what it needed with the trades: two very skilled offensive guys (Aleardi, Koko), a solid body (Gift), and a big-time D-man (Koek). If tonight was any indication, the second half could be a lot of fun.

As for Aleardi and Plymouth...depends on what they were offered for him and what the situation was. If you have four guys, and only two of them you'll even consider dealing, and only one will fetch a player....you go with the player if that's what you need.
Could not have said it better, these trades injected some much needed life into Windosr. I also think they made the moves and had to, because they now have to fight off Erie who will be chasing them for the final playoff spot. Surprised they did not move Bateman, but I guess whoever take him, also would have to take the GOLD education package. If they stay healthy with this line up, the palyoffs should be a no brainer !!!!!!!!!!!!