Old
01-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Natey
#feelthelove

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Maxwell?
Most here were in love with Maxwell and wrote off White. I was in the opposite boat. I didn't think Maxwell was good at all but knew that White would be an NHLer (although I did think White would have a little more offensive upside than he's shown).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theosis View Post
Won't know till camp begins. They want to evaluate him first. Also it's not 9 games, it'll be 5 because of the shortened season.
I thought so, I asked about less games earlier but no one was sure and I hadn't heard anything since. Good to know.

And I know we won't know yet, I was asking what people thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
Holy batman St.Denis with top 4 potential. You saw him 6 games last year. It shows you got a mancrush but don't ridiculize yourself... At maximum he'll be a 6th defenceman on a weak D team..
Well first of all, I watch plenty of Bulldogs games.

Secondly, he played 17-games in Montreal last year so I have no idea where you're pulling 6 from anyway.

Thirdly, my opinions aren't ridiculous. I believe in my opinions, just like everyone else believes in theirs.

Without re-signing Bouillon and buying out Kaberle (possibly), he becomes the #7 next year (if we re-sign him) with no movement. I also don't expect Weber to last, so I could very easily see him being the #7 next year.

Last edited by Natey: 01-12-2013 at 01:13 PM.