View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 12:36 PM
PeanutButterFingers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidh ar Rud Eigin View Post
Sure, they move the puck a lot but the powerplay looked even worse than it has earlier in the season.

I liked Corrado's game against Guelph, just not against the Petes. He wasn't able to hold the line very often, didn't set up chances. He moved the puck a lot, it just wasn't beneifical.

I tend to not really agree with the Rangers beat writers opinions, they either seem to be too quick to complain or too easy to praise. No middle ground. I'll listen to him for his insider information and other important stuff about the team, but I'm not going to take his word about how good a player is over mine if I don't agree with him.

And I don't in this case. I thought Corrado was pretty awful offensively last night.

Oh, and almost all the games are televised if you live around here, but I doubt there will be another Sportsnet game on for Kitchener untill the playoffs. Since Sportsnet has been doing Friday Night Hockey, Kitchener's only got it 3 or 4 times.
To be fair his bread and butter is his defensive game and puck movement. He's inconsistent with his offensive game. But there's a lot there. A lot of untapped potential.