View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 12:56 PM
BramptonFan09

vCash: 500
Player Grades (Goalies and Defense)

Dansk- has been unbelievable for this team and kept them in a lot of games hopefully shakes off the rust and keeps playing his game. If the otters keep playing defence like they are now and dansk plays well they could make some serious ground. Grade: A

Williams- nothing short of outstanding if I'm NHL scouts this kid should get some serious attention. Grade:A

Pelech: I would say the most valuable player for the otters. He does it all plays the other teams best players, quarterback PP, kills PIMs, and plays half the game. The most underrated damn in the ohl in my opinion. Grade: A+

McDowell: has a wicked shot and has been a force on the PP. he has had defensive woahs this year and is struggling at -16 however his offensive contributions have made up for some woahs. Will be a solid overages next year and will be a big part of the playoff push. Grade: A-

Abraham: a good pickup by Erie for only giving up a 6th. Has really shown strides in his defensive game playing on first pair with Pelech in the past 15 games or so has been +5. Will be a solid OA next year and can kills PIMs and QB PP. a good depth player. Grade: B+

Donnay: love his size and reach but is sometimes careless with the puck. For being a big guy I find he doesn't play agrgressive enough. But he has shown to be a good player and will be a big part of the otters next season. Grade: B

Kuleshov: this guy needs to go next season. Big, clueless, tries to play a skilled game but needs to play a tough simple game. Otters can get a much better European than this guy. Grade: C

Felker: haven't seen much if him but when he's played he doesn't get much ice and seems to struggle when he's on. Him, Raddysh, and Murphy will battle for a spot next year. Grade: B-