Old
01-12-2013, 01:12 PM
PatriceBergeronFan
U.S. Army Hooah!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud12 View Post
no, plenty of heavy are better than him
I did not say he is the best, he certainly is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbyaparkedcar View Post
He's got at minimum four inches, and there's pretty much no way McQuaid is under 200 where he's listed at some places. Buffalo is also pretty liberal with their weights, I doubt McCormick gained 10-15 pounds since leaving Colorado and Kaleta is much closer to 6', 195 than 6'1" 209 or whatever.

As for McQuaid being one of the "toughest fighters in the league," what has he done to deserve that honor? Score a bunch of wins against middleweights and cans? Yeah, he's the fourth toughest guy on his own team and hugely benefits from other team's toughest guys looking for Thornton, Chara and Lucic before they get to him.

And exactly one person said Kaleta would beat McQuaid. What people are saying is that Kaleta has already fought a bigger, better, tougher fighter in Lucic, there's no reason he wouldn't go with McQuaid in the right circumstances.
McQuaid would be the toughest player on the Sabres assuredly (Scott is not a player). And I do believe McQuaid is about 205 pounds, since when is ~10lbs a huge deal (since the poster I quoted was lamenting over the massive weight class difference)?

PatriceBergeronFan is offline   Reply With Quote