View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Gert B Frobe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyes of Orpik View Post
I'm not coming here to start ****, but I think the Flyers got their revenge by winning the series? You guys are also talking about taking Pens players' heads off for what they did? Do you guys think Giroux should get his head taken off because of the headshot he delivered to Zubrus?

Like I said, not in here to start ****, I'm just curious as to what you think. There's no double standard, so if the consequence of playing dirty is getting dirty hits in return, then you're saying Giroux deserves the same thing. You can also take my approach and say "the Devils got their revenge by winning the series"

Personally, I think it's a new season and teams will be focused to get 2 points, not goon it up, but hey that's just my opinion.
I don't think anyone on the Flyers - especially Couturier or Grossman are thinking - well we were killing them and they tried to injure us - but we won so it's all good now. Even though Grossman isn't a fighter he's probably pissed enough to do something. I don't remember who low-bridged him.

And yes - I wouldn't blame Zubrus or someone on the Devils for targeting Giroux. I never said I thought Neal should "get his head taken off" - just that he get buried legally and cleanly and man-up and fight and then lose. I don't even hope he gets injured other than a broken nose/missing teeth etc.

Gert B Frobe is offline   Reply With Quote