View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Swat Ultra
~Hockey!~

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
That I didn't hear, but makes sense since this season is compact and shorten. No question that the Coyotes will keep Schlemko if he does not get traded. Rundblad? Has he learned to pick up his assignments? I was expecting Summers, but they may recall him later on instead of sitting out games here. I do expect Gormley to go back to the 'A' until Schlemko gets traded or ... All of this is what I expect at the start of the season and it may change if a trade or 2 happen by then.
Rundblad is great on the powerplay, but cant even hold his own end in the AHL.

Summers has not been bad in the AHL just Stone has surpassed him greatly this season in every way such as being physical and his shot has what made portland a top team in the ahl.

If you guys have not been following Stones game in the AHL, if he shows up like he has this year down there we coyotes fans are in for a good show.

Gormley has done nothing and doesn't even seem like the same player from jr's but he has time and i feel that will change.

i feel like Schlemko is the odd man out, he was great for us at the end of the season. However he will have a hard time getting ice time. i also dont think his value in a trade is really worth it right now.

Swat Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote