Thread: stick taping
View Single Post
Old
06-16-2006, 01:48 AM
Headcoach

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Headcoach Send a message via MSN to Headcoach Send a message via Yahoo to Headcoach
Liquid Hockey Tape

Hey guys,

I know that taping kind of sucks some time, especially when you don't have tape in your bag. Back in 1993, I was stepping on the ice to coach my college team and my tape fell off like a bad hair piece.

I had a friend that worked at a local paint company and said that they made a product that was made out of rubber and if he did not clean the rubber off the stick, it would dry hard as a rock and then he would have to chip it off.

So he got me a can and I tried it on every stick on my college team. The guys loved it, so I got the company to give me a private label.

So I named it Liquid Hockey Tape. Because it's a rubberized product, it repells water. It doesn't allow the ice to sock into the tape and change the feel or the weight of the stick.

Once it's on...it's on. If you want to take it off, you have to chip it off. It comes in a 10oz can and you can spray about 25 to 30 stick with one can.

Head coach.

Headcoach is offline   Reply With Quote