View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 07:00 PM
The Hockey Life
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by live playoff hockey View Post
If you can't admit that Bozak is a better option than Arnott or Schroeder than I don't see this discussion going very far and we'll have to agree to disagree. You could make the case that we should keep Luongo and see what better options are available later, but it does not make sense for the leafs to give up much more for Luongo. It's basically a given that we wont get full value for Luongo, so if we can get a solid prospect ane fill a glaring hole in our lineup im happy. We cant just look at our needs.
Thank you for being reasonable. Wise Canuck fan you are. TBH I do not even think I want Luongo, but at least you understand where we are coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
He's already in Vancouver, and he's stated he's fine with being here. As long as the Canucks continue with a winning environment I don't see why Luongo would deviate from his current approach? Especially if the Canucks are contending for a Stanley Cup, Luongo could see this as an opportunity to get a ring. And it isn't like the Canucks are going to have Luongo playing 10-15 games out of the 48 game schedule, the split will likely be closer to 24/24.
Im sure he would publicly admit to not wanting to be there... right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by live playoff hockey View Post
I truely just want this saga to end
We all do.