View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Faltorvo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
It's fun reading luongo's "value" at the early threads, and watching the same posters with completely different offers now.

Before people were saying that luongo would be lucky to even get a prospect and a late pick.

Now it's bare minimum a guy like kadri + bozak + 2nd.
I don't want Lou at that price.

I'm not even sure i want him, this is a seriously tricky situation long term on many fronts.

Are we really in a position to leave prime time draft territory just yet? For very iffy PO pushes and even more iffy success if we are there? At best, what? 4/5 solid years from Lou and then what?

Lets do some math on this, so maybe at best 2 years to build more around Lou to take a somewhat real shot at it and then that gets us 2/3 shots at it MAYBE? Uhhhg i'd rather have Schneider.

Frankly, i think trading for Lou would just put the midas stamp on why this has been such a pathetic organization for the majority of the last 40 years.

Does Lou actually change the landscape enough here where we have legit shots at top UFAs?

Man, i need more comfy fence to sit on this one is giving me splinters in my butt.