View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Sean McG
Grigorenkensons

vCash: 500
1. Hockey just being back. Throughout most of the lockout I've kind of taken the stance that I wasn't really all that bothered without hockey. Now that it's back I am SO excited to get going to the games again and just watching two or three games a night.

2. Grigs. One of the reasons I didn't have such a big problem with the lockout is that I knew this wasn't the Sabres year, wouldn't be surprised if they made the playoffs, wouldn't be surprised if they were pretty bad. Viewed it as a year to develop everyone. I think Grigs will make the team, and he'll be a ton of fun to watch. Also, I really hope I can somehow be there for his first goal at FNC... the arena is going to absolutely explode when he gets his first. Be cool to see him introduced to the fans, too.

3. Hodgson. He's been playing a ton of minutes for Rochester and should be ready from the get go, I suspect he'll get an opportunity between Vanek and Pommer, and we'll see if he can be a top six guy. I don't think 35 or so points in this 48 game season is that ridiculous of a goal for him.

4. Foligno, Ennis, Stafford. Curious to see if this line works again. Wouldn't be very surprised if it lasted shorter than 10 games.

5. Ott. He seems to be pretty excited about the season and he's a guy you love to have on your team. I think the arena will get pretty loud for his first goal, too.

Just excited for hockey talk. Missed it

Sean McG is offline   Reply With Quote