Thread: News Article: Leblanc's struggles in Hamilton
View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Madevilz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Cutter View Post
Holy batman! Talk about an overreaction! Why should the Habs management invite Leblanc to the camp when all he's been doing this year is play like **** for the Bulldogs! He has as many points as Jarred Tinordi for ****'s sakes! Blame the management or the coaching staff in Hamilton all you want but he hasn't delivered the merchandise at all this year. I've watched every game broadcasted by TVA Sports this year and even if I try to stay positive and see the good plays that Leblanc does, it's outweighted by the chances he misses or his brutal turnovers. I call BS on the skate thing since it would've been reported earlier. Leblanc has to step up his game big time if he wants to play in the NHL and this is definitely a great way to evaluate how strong he is in his head.
Leblanc was put on the 3rd line with a bunch of grinders right at the start of the season. He plays less than 10 min, and gets no PP. We're talking about a guy who showed he could play in the NHL. There's no overreaction here. Shiiiat player development in our farm team.

Madevilz is offline   Reply With Quote