Thread: News Article: Leblanc's struggles in Hamilton
View Single Post
01-12-2013, 10:43 PM
vCash: 500
I've been very vocal about Habs asset management, which is simply the worst in the NHL, but I know a few Bulldogs season ticket holders here on HF and was at the Boxing day game in Toronto(Leblanc finished the game with 4 shots and was a +2 ). I remember thinking how good and poised Leblanc looked, even saw the training staff encouraging him so I personally think Filosa is full of it, but what the heck do I know ... Leblanc is having one of those 'off seasons' in the minor BUT he is on a dramatically weak team.

I agree with Guy Carboneau who said on l'antichambre that Leblanc's game is much more suited to the NHL vs the AHL which has gone full defense this year. The Bulldogs found themselves with a way too young rookie core for the league and suffered horribly for it . The setup guys on the bulldogs have had a horrible year to put it simply, Hamilton has no experienced puck moving Defenceman and the current D core won't have a single guy crack 30 points in the AHL this year, that is very very very bad.

I am still convinced this guy can play on a second line in the NHL, unless his ankle too a turn for the 'Chipchuresque' worst.

ROEN is online now   Reply With Quote