View Single Post
01-12-2013, 10:52 PM
vCash: 2231
As a loyal ticket holder I wanted to give you an update on the status of your account.With the newly condensed 2012-13 schedule there will be 24 home games. For a limited time only we will have the Breakaway Plan available which allows you to be a part of all the action this season. This is your chance to lock-in substantial price savings and other ticket benefits.

In the next few days, I will personally reach out to you to review the different packages available, take care of your game selections and provide you with an update on your balance due. If you recall, we stopped all payment plans during the lockout. As a result the last payment we processed on your account was either August 15th or September 1st. We will resume payment plan payments beginning on either January 15th or February 1st with your remaining balance due 30 days later. For those of you with the Ticket Card, your new games will be loaded onto the previously issued card. If you requested and paid for printed tickets; you will receive them in the mail next week.
Email I just got

Naurutger is offline   Reply With Quote