Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-13 Manchester Monarchs Thread
View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 10:58 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
I spent a ton of time with/watching TT when he was developing and with the 67's so I had an unfair advantage in knowing how solid a player he would be. He is one of those kids who has so much talent and determination that you just know that if he is given the time and proper guidance that he will make it. He reminds of a young Luc in those ways (not saying that he will have the same kind of career, only that he shares similar qualities in those two areas).

I was high on Vey from the word go due to each time I had seen him play before JR's and then as he came along. He is one of those kids who has all of the skills to make it, has since he was in bantaam but has a bit of a quite personality that makes some people overlook him unless he is on the ice.

These two (Vey and TT) are both very solid kids where their determination and talent(s) are concerned. I am hoping to see them brought along slowly but trust the brain trust to handle them in the proper manner.

I am happy that our top O prospects get overlooked by allot of pundits, its fun to hear them back peddle later.

Next year for TT and the year after for Vey and we are going to be deep for a long time.