Thread: AHL game talk
View Single Post
Old
01-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Canuckman44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
I'll still follow them as I'm not a Bandwagon, lol. Even if it will be sad times but I'm used to it. Many Sens/Oilers years, lol. But look at them now(or look in the future at them).

So the Barons battled hard tonight but fell short in the dreaded Overtime 4-3, to San Antonio.

The upside the Bingo Sens picked up another 'W'! They defeated the Norfolk Admirals 4-2! Stoner and Cowick had goals and Gryba had a pair. Thought Grybs was a DFD, 3 goals in his last 2 games? I approve.

Lawson played for us. Looks like Lehner and Bishop are at the Sens camp. And same with Silfverberg. But Stone and Zibanejad played tonight so it looks like they wont be making the Sens this year. I really like both lots. I'm sure they'll play a few games.

With that win we still stay 4th in the East, and 2nd in East Div. 3 points back from Syracuse in the Division and Conference so let's creep up boys!
Did a little research about Gryba because I also thought he was a DDM. Supposedly he won the Canadian Midget defensive player(HF) of the year because of his point total. Humm..didn't know this. Maybe he is sick of being left behind being a DDM and will start playing with a long stored offensive aggression. This not being called up could be good for him and the team. Remove the two goals he got and he still had one of the best games that I have seen him play.I was impressed with the defence overall. Wideman showed good mobility on the PP. Blood didn't play as much but I liked what I saw. I think that with the forwards that were left back and the replacements on D that this club should still be competitive. I guess time will tell.