View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 07:48 AM
hlaverty06

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
He's not a #1 or #2 either.

I'd even debate whethere he's a #3 on a team with a deeper defensive core than Jersey's.
You're a Rangers fan, want to know who his game is identical to? McDonaugh. Look, with out bunch of #4 D's we made it to the Stanley Cup finals so something was working.

New Jersey doesn't have a defined #1 D but if we're going to put a pair out there to log big minutes it'd be Greene and Fayne.

Want to know why Gaborik had 1 point (1 flukey goal cause Marty Misplayed the puck), Brad Richards had 3 points, and Hagelin had 0? That would be the work of Andy Greene and Mark Fayne

Quote:
Also, Volchenkov somehow isn't made of glass because of his style of play, but Hemsky is made of glass... because of his style of play.

I love the logic.

Shows that no one here on the east coast actually watches the Oilers at all or has center ice.
Does Alex Hemsky throw masticating hits and dive to block shots? No I didn't think so. If Hemsky played a gritty style people wouldn't say he's made out of glass. Anton does, if you sir call Anton Volchenkov made of glass you have probably not watched him play. The dudes a warrior and minus the Florida series any guy would want him on their team.

hlaverty06 is offline   Reply With Quote