Rochester Americans / Minors Thread '12-'13 Ed.
View Single Post
01-13-2013, 08:32 AM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York, NY
Sat Jan 12 - RCH 4 @ SYR 1
2. RCH Schofield, (4) (Sundher, Biega), 5:11
2. RCH Tarnasky, (8) (Flynn, Crawford), 13:26 (PP)
3. SYR Connolly, (15) (Killorn, Palat), 6:34 (PP)
3. RCH Porter, (11) (Brennan, Biega), 10:47
3. RCH Brennan, (14) (Mancari, Adam), 15:11 (PP)
Originally Posted by
Has anyone heard a report on what the diagnosis is?
Rolston didn't give any details post-game, just noted that Girgensons would ride the bus home with them; so no, not yet.
Panik hit Girgensons head-first into the boards. He walked gingerly off the ice and to the locker room after it appeared that he might be carted off on a stretcher.
Panik received a game misconduct, while Girgensons did not return. “He was evaluated, it was just precautionary,” said Rochester coach Ron Rolston.
Rolston said Girgensons would ride with the team back to Rochester.
Last edited by Woodhouse: 01-13-2013 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Woodhouse