View Single Post
01-13-2013, 10:26 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by WantEggRoll View Post
The regular season was delayed by the LEAGUE for four months. During that time the team you cheer for and financially support paid interest in order to hang onto the money you could have taken back freely. Now the game has returned and people expect them to beat down their doors with jaw dropping incentives? Just does not make a lot of sense to me.

If a movie gets delayed by a studio for a few months am I going to expect free popcorn when I finally get to see it?
Nice... popcorn is totally the same thing, do you have a crayon drawing to go along with your explanation?

I left my money with the team because I support the team, however they offered interest because they pretty much had too (As I explained above). Now that there is going to be a season they are offering promos to essentially non season ticket holders. All the OP was trying to say is what they have offered STH as a bonus is actually less than in previous years. Last year I got a free Jersey, and I meet 20 players and I got $100 concessions. This year me and my wife could be sitting in our seats that we paid (ahead of time) over $130 for and have someone beside us who paid $25 for because of the promos or have free tickets added on for kids under 14.

Anyways, I am not really bitter, I would have left my money with the team regardless, I just think the incentives were unimaginative.

On a side note and to other STH, I would call ahead. We called to say how many tickets we wanted put aside for the meet and greet and they did not have this event on our account. We asked why and they had no idea.

BeerandHockey is offline   Reply With Quote