View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 09:43 AM
SilverSeven

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantEggRoll View Post
The regular season was delayed by the LEAGUE for four months. During that time the team you cheer for and financially support paid interest in order to hang onto the money you could have taken back freely. Now the game has returned and people expect them to beat down their doors with jaw dropping incentives? Just does not make a lot of sense to me.

If a movie gets delayed by a studio for a few months am I going to expect free popcorn when I finally get to see it?
When I asked for a refund I was told it wasnt possible. That I would only be refunded once enough games had been cancelled to cover the payments I had made.

The 1% interest they offered was great, but they pull the payments of a 19.99% CC, so it doesnt mean much.

Later in the lockout (late December) I called again, and was told that I could be refunded everything but 10%, which they would hold, and that if there was a season there would be a penalty for the refund.

When is the last time you gave a studio thousands of dollars for a movie before it came out?

SilverSeven is online now   Reply With Quote