View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 10:14 AM
NJDevs26
Status quo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Caller View Post
Exactly my point. There's always an excuse for Josefson, and Tedenby is always lazy and weak no matter what. Ive watched almost every Albany game. I don't watch these two and think "Wow, Tedenby is so lazy, Josefson is such a hard worker."
Josefson's had barely half the games Tedenby's had in the NHL, and done twice as well as Tedenby 'ever' did, at least defensively. Tedenby's had 42 points in 77 AHL games (and 'extremely' limited NHL point production in like 80-90 games), what makes anyone think he can score consistently in the NHL? And he has no other attribute that can serve him well and compensate for his lack of scoring - doesn't play well defensively, doesn't play physically. I don't think Tedenby's lazy, I just think he isn't very smart or capable of doing the little things you need when you can't score, nor has he shown he's capable of scoring at a high level.

Josefson also leads the team in +/- and is responsible defensively. We don't know what his offensive upside is in the NHL but he definitely deserves at least the amount of games Tedenby has already had in the NHL before we come to 'any' conclusion on him.