View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 11:54 AM
BrunoPuntzJones
Biscuit Scorer

vCash: 500
Great atmosphere last night. Lots of Flyers fans came out and of course seemed oblivious to the fact that they were seeing the Adirondack Phantoms play, chanting "Let's go Philly" and "Let's go Flyers." Some *******s even started chanting "Let's go Flyers" over the first few lines of the national anthem, which was being sung by an elementary school choir. Really happy to see a win and send them home grumbling since my best friend, also rabidly anti-Flyers came up for this weekend's games (and it's probably my second-to-last Baby Pens game, though the last one will be against Adirondack as well).

I really loved having season tickets, even if changing circumstances have me leaving a couple months before the end of the season and for the most part the team was really fun to watch and the fans were great. I hope to keep tabs on them, but the fact that the NHL is starting up again and I might be living on the other side of the country means that might not be likely. It'd be nice to see some of the young guys go on to great NHL careers with the NHL Penguins or otherwise.

Dumoulin in particular is a guy who might start looking a lot better should the lineup stabilize post-lockout. I've always thought he should shoot more and it looks like he's getting more confidence to take his chances from the point on the PP and jump in on the rush.