View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 01:35 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quacktastic View Post
I like to hear this opinion, but almost all other LAK fans are saying that Westgarth is a goon, and a bad one at that. I'm not going to get my hopes up.
Understandable. I seem to see things differently than most of my fellow Kings fans most of the time on these things but I tend to get it right more often than not too.

Time will tell, I would just say that he is better than you are reading around the boards but ideally suited to be on your 4rth line and be a good one at that given a full season to develop his overall game. He fought allot when he first came up and did so with busted knuckles most of the time. Once he got healthy hands he was solid with anyone but thats how it goes with enforcers.

At the end of this season I think that you guys won't be worried about having made this deal at all and neither will the Kings. I see it as a win win with the 6th being a little bit extra. The picks are pretty big value from a Kings perspective because our scouting staff has done a solid job over the past few years at digging up gems in the later rounds.

Should work out well for both teams.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote