View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 01:38 PM
KingsFirstCup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belanger25 View Post
Matt has a very strong New York personality, and when he says what he thinking about a player it's usually off the cuff and could be very demeaning to players. Doughty did not take well to Matt's criticism. Now it was also decided by Mike Altieri and Matt that it would be best for him to do this as a "fan" and not a media member.
Matt Barry is nothing more than an internet troll and does nothing for the Kings or hockey. He's just a bitter fan that whines when things go wrong, criticizes the entire organization and thinks he can do a better job, and tries to be funny but falls flat every time. He starts fights on the internet with anyone that disagrees with him and is racist towards anyone who is not American, especially Canadians. He lies about the press pass thing and says "Oh I gave my pass back willingly because I'd rather sit lower down in my season ticket seats anyway". If he goes anywhere near that page no one will read it because I'm sure the Kings will frown on anyone associated with the team acting like a 5 year old the way he does.

KingsFirstCup is offline   Reply With Quote