vCash: 666
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockFlagAndEagle View Post
Was it open to the public?
You're obviously a skimmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleLeino View Post
I thought gerbe was still injured but hes participating?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrigsAndGirgs View Post
Depends on if Gerbe/McCormick start on IR (regular one)...they are in the practice lineup but to what degree they are able to play we haven't had any update.
Ruff says Gerbe (back) and McCormick (finger) aren't cleared for full practices yet. Also, added that some Amerks will be included in the scrimmage tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob582 View Post
I wonder if the Sabres did physicals yesterday. Some teams did voluntary physicals Saturday (agreed upon by NHL and PA).
They probably did some at least. Scratch that. According to Ruff, they were scheduled for 7:15AM this morning, with some guys arriving as early as 6:45AM to get them done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Navy Goat View Post
For a 23 man roster its more traditional to carry 14 forwards 7 defensemen and 2 goalies so I'd expect Pardy and Brennan to be waived. Especially if they're worried about the physical status of Gerbe and McCormick.
I think that Brennan would get claimed, as his offense is hard to ignore and his defensive limitations are manageable. I think it would be bad asset management to risk putting Brennan on waivers without giving him more of a look in the NHL. I think a trade is the more likely avenue with our 9 D, who that'll be, idk.

Last edited by Woodhouse: 01-13-2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Physicals info
Woodhouse is offline   Reply With Quote