2013 OHL Priority Selection Prospects
View Single Post
01-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Originally Posted by
1. Ottawa - Sean Day
2. Peterbourough- Zach Werenski (Trouble with guys reporting, may look at local boy M.Stephens)
3. Erie- Matt Spencer (Top Ontario boy, incredible skater, puck rushing Dmen who logs lots minutes)
4. Kingston - Dylan Strome (young centerman with Bennett and Watson, dont think they go D here)
5. Saginaw - Luke Kirwan (Try and get the US boy to play south of the border)
6. Mississauga- Travis Konecny
7. North Bay- Jordan Greenway (Will the american boy report here? Doubt it)
8. Sudbury- Brett Mckenzie (very complete player, competes, excellent playmaking skills, board work)
9. Sault ste Marie- Nikita Korostelev (great pairing with McCann)
10. Plymouth- Lawson Crouse
11. Guelph- Mitchell Stephens (stock falling, his feet/hands could dominate every shift, lacks ambition)
12. Niagara- Cole Mayo
13. Sarnia- Troy Henley (needs to work on his conditioning, at times appears lazy, lots of tools)
14. Oshawa- Connor Schlichting (He will not make it past London, who like him alot)
15. Belleville- Blake Speers (Maybe the fastest guy in this draft, big ice suits him)
16. Kitchener- Connor Walters(very complete Dman, Battle and board work is incredible)
17. Owen Sound- Garrett MCfadden (home town boy, born in OS)
18. Barrie- Ethan Szypula
19. London- Colton White
Second Round Players:
Lizotte, Knott, M.Webb, Barrow, Wilkie, Saban, Avidan, Dunda, Davies, Baird, Clapham, Petawabano, N.Robinson, Barwell, Burns, Capobianco, Bushnell, Vande Sompel, Leblanc, Macarthur, Heeps, Bricknell, Lemcke, McCool, Luchuk, MCphail
*Brendan Warren would be in my Top 10. He is committed to Michigan, he is Sam Bennett of the 97's.
*Dennis Yan would also be in my Top 10, rumblings about US NTDP team, best sniper in this draft.
*Peterborough may be the toughest to gauge, may have to sink down the depth chart to find someone
* The American Boys Kirwan and Greenway, both uncommitted, anything can happen in the next few months. Everything being equal, Both are Top 7 picks.
absolutely love this, do people think Konency will drop that far. Also fans of McKenzie and Stephens at that spot. Steelheads will need a forward that can jump into Top 6 right away.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Torts