: Pre-Game Talk:
Habs Training Camp
View Single Post
01-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Originally Posted by
-How many games will Subban miss?
Markov's health is still a concern
- We may be forced to use Emelin in the top 4 and I think he is not ready for such duties
- We also may be forced to use Emelin as a RD and he looked better as a LD
- We never replaced Hamrlik: he was a stabilizing force out there. One who was able to eat a lot of evens strength minutes
- Because of his experience and style of play, we may be forced to use Bouillon in the top 4. I am a big fan (he is much better than Campoli!) but I don't like him as a top4 D.
- Most of our D bring a redundant contribution: soft (to various degree) offensive defensemen. We badly need a big, experienced and tough stay at home D.
- Subban, Diaz, Weber, Saint-Denis, Emelin... these are not experienced defensemen. And at least 3 of them will play a big role.
Think of all the 3rd period leads we lost last season: it is the sign of an inexperienced D squad imo. This season should not be different imo.
This is as far as i could go ! What are you talking about ? I have heard he has been one of the best if not the best player in camp so far.
I guess in three year they will still be saying, oh no Markov is so fragile. Just ridiculous.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by PunkinDrublic*