View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 03:03 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torts View Post
absolutely love this, do people think Konency will drop that far. Also fans of McKenzie and Stephens at that spot. Steelheads will need a forward that can jump into Top 6 right away.
I dont think Konecny will go to Peterborough @ #2 even if they want him. Im sure they will try hard for him, so its possible, im not convinced of it though. I believe they go hard after MAtt Spencer as well. Shall be interesting.

I dont think Erie @ #3 will take him as they need a big Dmen who logs a ton of minutes. Spencer will become one of the best skaters in the OHL the day he steps on that ice. MAtt Spencer and Adam Pelech would be scary together and compliment each other very well. Spencer has better feet than any 96 born player from last year. Spencer has more upside than Konecny.

Kingston is next @ 4 and I feel they go with more size as there top 4 guys from last years draft were not very big or heavy and only Bennett had a physical edge. As much as Konecny hits now, it wont happen in the OHL. Strome has more upside than Konecny in my opinion.

Saginaw is next @ 5 and Im not sure Konecny reports south of the border to Saginaw.

Mississauga is next @ 6 and should have no issues going here.