Thread: Value of: RNH for Benn
View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Neatman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
Benn looks like he'll turn into a PPG (possibly more) center with great defense and amazing physicality. He's had multiple plays/shifts where he just takes over the game offensively and does whatever he pleases.

RNH has PPG+ potential as well IMO, and while he does have good defense, I'd give that to Benn just slightly though (close enough to not make a difference). It's the size and physicality that give Benn an advantage.

Factoring in age, I can see why you would take RNH. Starting a franchise, I'd seriously consider that as well. But to say RNH is in another league than Benn is just out of your mind, totally absurd. That's putting him in the group with Giroux, Tavares, etc., which he most certainly doesn't belong in.
Oh really? I doubt you could find many that have watched Hopkins play that would say Tavares or Giroux are in another class from him. Lets hear your compelling argument...

Benn is an excellent player, and while he is better than Hopkins now, Hopkins is clearly superior in terms of potential. Youre welcome to make a poll about it if you want, but I suspect you'll be disappointed.

Neatman is offline   Reply With Quote