View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 04:13 PM
DAChampion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Should be interesting to see what happens with us this year. I really have no idea how to evaluate our chances. Short season, lots of player change and we're not sure who will be in the lineup yet.

My hope is that we let Galchenyuk have the rest of the year in the minors. He's tearing it up, let him dominate and then look at him next season.

Pacman and Subban are going to have to continue to improve. We'll need big performances out of them if we want to do anything.

Markov? Who the hell knows... Still think we should deal him and Pleks and I really hope we do if we fall out of it. Should've dealt these guys long ago.

Price (as usual) is the key. If he's average as he was last year, it's going to be a tough road. If he plays like he can though, he can get us in by himself. He's a premier goalie and he needs to start consistently playing like one.

Bottom line: I'd have no problem with another high pick next draft. We could surely use it and if you add another strong young player I think we'd be in great shape going forward. Still think we should be rebuilding more aggressively but at least now we have some guys like Galchenyuk to build around.
A paradox: it's probably not worth it to trade Markov unless he bounces back with a vengeance.