View Single Post
01-13-2013, 07:45 PM
mighty all the way
vCash: 720
So I must had been in the team store or the bathroom when Hiller got hit in the head, didn't even see it and I was sitting on his side the whole time. He looked pretty good the entire time.

Palmieri was with Getz and Perry which is what I don't understand, if they thought there was a chance he'd play with them why has he been playing RW in Norfolk and Syracuse this whole time?

BB seemed set on Bonino starting out as 2nd line center, and looked good with Teemu and Bobby. That means Holland will most likely be 4th line center, which is good under BB's system.

Allen looked huge out there. Etem won't make it IMO, had a nice shot and beat Hiller a few times but others were better all around, he needs AHL time. I liked that tryout dude (haha already forgot his name) he and Getzlaf were against each other in the beginning of practice where they had to steal the puck from each other. It was very entertaining haha, both made some nice moves.

Thats all I got, don't know how to assess talent that much, the free hats were nice haha. About half of the lower bowl was all filled, don't think thats 5,000 though.

mighty all the way is offline   Reply With Quote