View Single Post
01-13-2013, 08:13 PM
vCash: 500
I will be so happy when not a single person on this board is in a tank mode (even against their own natural instinct). I understand that the reality and practicality begets it, but I really miss the threads from the 2010 playoffs (apart from the goalie debate). Maybe we will be embarrassing this year, but that's just it, I don't want another year of embarrassment. I don't want to become the leafs, or the oilers for that matter (although they have been eating up that dishonour with glee). It's the Habs. Got to win. We are not as bad as others think and particularly as is felt within. It's all about the unpredictable nature of how certain players perform starting from Carey out.

Aside from the Leblanc thing, which I hope is an overreaction, nothing to worry about seeing as most people think the PK deal will be done very soon (as do I). If we stay healthy, we have a very motivated team that wants redemption. It will be a very sad day when Plekanec and Markov (Gio too) are gone so while they are part of our core I want to see us put up a good fight.

No excuses? Go Habs Go!

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote