Anaheim Ducks 12/13 Training camp
View Single Post
01-13-2013, 07:14 PM
In vino veritas
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Rural Orange County
- Fasth looks solid as a backup and I am not as worried about him.
- Rakell has some seriously sick and fast hands
- I think the line up that was presented worked out nicely and these jobs are for these players to loose.
- The D Pairs looked pretty good, I am still worried about Souray though. He is more mobile then I remember but no where close to where we need him to be
- 2nd PP unit looked interesting with only Sbisa on the back end, using Ryan, Palms, Holland and Bonino up front seems like a BB kind of play.
- PL3 looked like the enforcer that BB would want. One that can play solid and still throw a punch - I expect a 2-way for him.
- The new 3rd line looks like it could really work nicely with Koivu, Winnik, and Cogs. Winnik looked really solid with Koivu on the PK.
- After the main practice was over Sami Vatanen took the ice for a few one on one drills so he may be getting a look and I believe I saw Hampus in the visitor tunnel too but he never took the ice.
I got to meet another HFboarder there and we talked most of the camp. I was pretty happy with the whole deal.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by DuckTech