Thread: Value of: Alexei Emelin to NYR
View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 09:26 PM
FanHabtic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
Neither is Kreider, therefore I was using stats from previous seasons, as you were trying to before and are now changing the subject because you are just plain wrong. Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with reading your own posts and admiring them, you would have realized that he's played 2 years with Nelson at UND.

There really is no getting through to you, it's sad.
My statement was and i quote: "He was a point/game in his final year of college. Wow, that's lofty. Let me check Danny Kristo's stats...."

And i checked DK's stats and low and behold he is 1.5 pts/game. You are the one making stupid claims that it has to do with who he plays with. Brock Nelson is no longer playing with and really - who cares. Gaudreau played on the same team with Kreider. The bottom line is that a player who achieves a pt/game in college is not destined for "elite" status. Or as captaincally calls is... "elite"compliment player.

So while i get that reading comprehension isn't your strong point - you are best to stop now while you are far behind than to dig even more of a hole for yourself. Because you are grasping at straws and none of what you are saying makes any sense or even validates any of your points! It just proves mine!! lol

Have a good evening and try not to stress about this!