View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 09:58 PM
TheDaysOf 04
For The Chief!

vCash: 500
http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/ins...st-be-himself/
Quote:
“You have to take the opportunity you have been given,” Conacher told SportsTalkFlorida. “I have been given a great opportunity just to get this invite. I just have to take advantage of it. It’s great to be here. Obviously there are guys here that it is easy to play with. You have got to play with confidence here. Obviously, there is St. Louis and Lecavalier, guys I look up to growing up, and it’s just a pleasure to be here and I just have to take the opportunity, and take advantage of it and hopefully have a good week here.”
Quote:
“Be yourself,” Conacher said. “Just be yourself, don’t let your nerves get the best of you. You just have to be confident, and be comfortable here, but not too comfortable. Do the things that got you to this point. For me it’s driving the net and skating well and making those plays and shooting the puck and just being that little honey badger that they call me, and being in the dirty areas and going to net. Hard work takes you a ways and it is going to be important for me to work hard and not take strides off, that’s what the coaching staff looks for."