View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 10:13 PM
CM Lundqvist
Best In The World

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
My statement was and i quote: "He was a point/game in his final year of college. Wow, that's lofty. Let me check Danny Kristo's stats...."

And i checked DK's stats and low and behold he is 1.5 pts/game. You are the one making stupid claims that it has to do with who he plays with. Brock Nelson is no longer playing with and really - who cares. Gaudreau played on the same team with Kreider. The bottom line is that a player who achieves a pt/game in college is not destined for "elite" status. Or as captaincally calls is... "elite"compliment player.
First off, you're comparing a player that's playing at College right now to a player that's playing in the AHL... And comprehension isn't my strong point????

Second, who cares? Of course you'd say something like that. Quality of linemates has nothing to do with production since everyone is Wayne Gretzky, right?

Third, quote me on where I said Kreider will achieve "elite" status. I DARE you to find a quote from me. Good luck searching, you can come back to me in the afterlife when our corpses are rotting. It might just take you a while.

Quote:
So while i get that reading comprehension isn't your strong point - you are best to stop now while you are far behind than to dig even more of a hole for yourself. Because you are grasping at straws and none of what you are saying makes any sense or even validates any of your points! It just proves mine!! lol

Have a good evening and try not to stress about this!
I mean the irony is just killing me here. All you're doing is just twisting things to suit whatever argument you think that you have, but ignoring the main point at hand. Which is the comparison of their stats in their respective years in College. Kreider played 3 years at BC. Kristo in his 3rd, while Kreider is playing in the AHL, yet you're going off about a 1.5 point per game average in the NCAA while Kreider is trash because he only put up a point per game while playing lesser minutes on a team that was more balanced.

You know absolutely NOHTING about the NCAA. Stop posting as if you have a clue about it. You do nothing but read stats off of hockey DB, which anyone can do. Start watching UND before you make such absurd statements.