Old
01-13-2013, 11:16 PM
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucker View Post
I'd just like to say one thing here...I understand we all have lives away from hockey and pools...jobs, families, hobbies, whatever...but a keeper pool where you need to be on top of your weekly lineups and day to day roster moves, so it does take some time, attention and dedication...if anyone doesn't feel they have the time (not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, just want make it clear up front)to dedicate to a pool like this, they should probably bow out now and give the spot to someone who has the time, or interest in dedicating the time necessary to a pool like this. Just throwing that out there. I think we have a pretty good group here so I don't forsee any problems.
Cannot stress this enough. In keeper leagues we tend to have to weed out a few people like this in the first couple of years before we are able to settle on a healthy group of 12 people. Last year we had a bit of turnover, and I'm hoping that we do not need any turnover this year but if we do need to replace anyone it would be best to do so now rather than midway through the season.