View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 10:57 PM
Brick City
Ignore me!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
Well they could always put it up the night before or something, hide it so nobody sees it beforehand and just unveil it the night of the game. But yeah I wouldn't be a fan of making a big deal of it, and if they do it's not Lou that's deciding it.
I hope Lou's way remains the order of the day on this one.

Quote:
Shame we'll never find out how many people they 'could' be practicing in front of, I'm getting envious hearing all these other reports about how thousands of people flocked to other teams' practices.
On the other hand, his closed practices at all times policy is asinine during the best of times. Coming off a lockout there are no words.

I follow a lockout reporters twitter feed that includes beat reporters from Philly, Pittsburgh, and Washington among others. All of those teams had open practices and they were packed. Philly's practice facility in Voorhees was standing room and they were turning away huge amounts of people. This generates excitement which in turn leads to sales. People like to attack our fanbase, but I think if given the chance, we could fill our practice rink's stands all the same.