Thread: Rumor: Buf-LA
View Single Post
Old
01-13-2013, 11:43 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame View Post
wow, that's quite a bit of praise you are giving to a guy you want to trade... hmmm i wonder why.... maybe because you are trying to trade a 4th liner for a top 4 2 way defensemen

here, let me tell you all the great qualities Mike Weber has, then i can add in Luke Adam and a pick, and you'll give me Justin Williams right?

seriously...

Pardy for Richardson
The reason i praise him is hes a good player that needs a chance on a team that suits his skills and i want him to get a chance. The kings have alot of talent that needs to play and if they cant play on the kings i want to see them play in the eastern conference so we don t have to play against them. As for trading for justin williams if that pick is a frist come talk to me near the deadline as ill know if i can get iginla frist from calgary Also by then i may know if tofolli can play top 6 mins making williams available .

As for ur Pardy for richardson no id much rather get leopold with suderi becoming a free agent at season end i could see leopold moving up taking his place or making suderi tradeable at the deadline for something we need.

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote