View Single Post
01-14-2013, 12:07 AM
Rak 'em up
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by CaptainCally View Post
For an UFA Perry? Lol... I can be generous and give you Gaborik (signed next season as well) and maybe something small.

Or a top prospect, 1st '14 and a young top 6 FWD or D-man. If Perry was signed you could have asked for McDonagh++ but he's not so that is really unrealistic.

Gaborik + St Croix (C prospect, top 6 potential, very skilled) for Perry on his last year of contract seems fair.

Gaborik will score 40 goals and take over Perry's production while having 1 more year on his contract after this season. Better than nothing.

But I'd assume that Ducks wants younger players, so you'd probably not like that deal?
Ducks want younger pieces, and preferably centers. We have enough wingers in the pipeline so I doubt Gaborik is what Murray is looking for.

Stepan would have to be in a deal for Perry...Gotta give good pieces to get, and Perry is one of the best in the game. Not saying my proposal is fair, but that would be the Ducks asking price. Perry and Getzlaf are our faces of the franchise right now. Which is why if they leave for nothing, we're ****ed. Murray's asking price would most likely seem outrageous to other teams because these guys are so important to us

AngelDuck is offline   Reply With Quote