Thread: Rumor: Buf-LA
View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Old Navy Goat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 View Post
The reason i praise him is hes a good player that needs a chance on a team that suits his skills and i want him to get a chance. The kings have alot of talent that needs to play and if they cant play on the kings i want to see them play in the eastern conference so we don t have to play against them. As for trading for justin williams if that pick is a frist come talk to me near the deadline as ill know if i can get iginla frist from calgary Also by then i may know if tofolli can play top 6 mins making williams available .

As for ur Pardy for richardson no id much rather get leopold with suderi becoming a free agent at season end i could see leopold moving up taking his place or making suderi tradeable at the deadline for something we need.
Right now he'd be behind Hodgson, Ennis and Grigorenko on the depth chart and would have to contend with Girgenson next season. He isn't skilled enough to supplant any of the first 3 and Girgenson looks like he's going to be a 3rd line center, while Ennis will probably be moved to wing to make space for Grigorenko in the near future. Loki isn't an upgrade that I'd want to move Leopold for, especially with the premium that defensemen garner at the deadline.

Old Navy Goat is offline   Reply With Quote