View Single Post
01-14-2013, 09:57 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Acquizitor View Post
lol, he already failed miserably in the KHL this year. Was reading about his "interviews" with the russian press, they all made fun of him and portrayed him as a complete idiot which he is. This guy is sick in his head. And Philly invested into him )) hahaha
Thats why I want him to fail. They need to get rid of him and his contract ASAP. I DO NOT want the Flyers to fail, I would love nothing more than Bryz to start off BAD and lose his starting job to whoever (boosh or ML) but as long as he is not between the pipes. If the Flyers can pull off a run like 2010 with Boosh or ML then awesome I'd love it and suppport them all the way.

I cant imagine any senario short of winning a stanley cup and getting the Conn Smythe *Chuckle* that Bryz is a Flyer after the amnesty buy out period. Even if he has a decent year there is no way the Flyers take the chance for 7 more years. Like I said before can you imagine him at 37-40 with a cap hit of 5.6 million. Talk about wasted cap space. And if he retires the cap hit remains, and he's just ******** enough that he would retire mid season because his dog had puppies or something stupid like that.