View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 10:40 AM
td_ice
Peter shows the way

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrodo View Post
Anyone from Philadelphia who says their fans don't hate the Pens more than any other team is trying very hard to convince themselves that they don't have a feeling of inferiority. I was reflecting on my hatred of all things related to the NHL Team Located in Philadelphia (herein NHLTLP) the past couple weekends as I watched the farking Ravens win two playoff games and I realized that my distaste for that team is only eclipsed by my almost blinding rage towards the NHLTLP. The only reason folks in Philly don't hate on the Steelers as much is that they have the Eagles in a love/hate relationship that seems almost unnatural and unlike any other fan/team relation in any sport. As far as hating the Pirates, I don't think anyone hates them. Everyone is now in stunned admiration of their unassailable record of futility.

I'd like to see Consol erupt with chants of "1975" (similar to the old Ranger taunt) when Flyers are in.
Haha....that is probably the best way of phrasing it I have ever heard. Bravo good sir!

td_ice is offline   Reply With Quote