View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 11:35 AM
Thesensation19

vCash: 500
^^^ Cont'd

His Whale season in the AHL is average. Nothing to go crazy for, your right. 12 points in 33 games is nothing. Just realize he is only 21 playing in a mans league right now on a team that is not doing that crazy either. Hes a rookie being thrown left and right onto differ lines and there is no chemistry. I have no watched him but you could see there still happy with him enough to throw him into camp.

I think in a 48 game season. The kid does well on the NY Rangers. He will truly help the team like he did in the playoffs.

On the Rangers he wont be one of the top targets to watch out for when you have Gaborik, Nash, Richards. When you have Stepan, McDonagh and a speedy Hagelin. He wont be asked to do anything outside of his game. Create havoc with pressure and speed. With that simple style, He can probably obtain 20-25 points in a 48 game season with at least 13 goals. But he has all this hype because though I predict a honest season from here, he is capable of putting up 30 points and 20 goals in a season.

Idc what he does individually. All i know is if this is our lines

Nash, Richards, Gaborik
Hagelin, Stepan, Callahan
Kreider, Boyle, Asham/Newbury
Rupp/JT Miller, Halpern, Pyatt/Newbury

Than I am thrilled. Cuz all he will do is attack, attack and attack. Each year he will grow

Thesensation19 is offline   Reply With Quote