Bender
TheHockeyProspector

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torr View Post
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudian View Post
There is no reason to think O'Reilly is anything but a good guy. It should be evident from how his coaches and team mates speak about him.

Stop reading stuff into what is a business negotiation. If a couple a years from now it turns out he hurt himself and Avs in these negotiations, you might make the case for him screwing up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Styley View Post
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen here. Yes, O'Reilly's actions were all just an act and now his true side is coming out. This whole contract situation has much more to do with Don Meehan than O'Reilly, I can't believe people are coming up with such outlandish remarks to try to hurt a players reputation. (most of the still unsigned RFAs are represented my Meehan).
Thank you.

By the way, I never stated that any of those things were actually FACTS or that I believed them but that I was putting it all up to QUESTION.

These are the questions I'm now asking myself about this player since he's the only NHLer to try and leverage a KHL contract against a potential NHL one. I'm not sure it's as far fetched as some of you seem to believe.

The facts are this: the longer this goes, the better the chances are that this won't end well for his future, long-term in Colorado.