View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Trxjw
Retired.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt4776 View Post
If you do believe that Kreider is a better fit on the 3rd line and Callahan is a better fit on the second, we just have fundamentally different opinions and we'll need to agree to disagree.
If agree to disagree means "let me boil down your stance into something that's not really what you said" then I'm not sure I'm on board with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Yeah but even if either is a better option than Kreider in the top 6, but that will make Kreider useless. This way we may be weakening the top 6 a little but are significantly upgrading the 3rd line. Just watch we'll be getting Kreider is a bust thread because he's playing with mediocre offensive players on the 3rd line.
I'm far more concerned with the team's success as a whole than I am about Kreider being useless. If he can't find a way to contribute as a 3rd liner, then he's certainly not ready for a top-six role. For all of the times I heard "His speed and size will make him a 3rd liner at worst" there seems to be a lot of people trying to spoon feed him a spot in the top-six.

Kreider has already had plenty of bust threads. They're the least of my concerns. Player evaluation isn't this boards strong suit.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote