View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 01:10 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
not sure why you have Chase De Leo dropping on your list as besides Blake Clarke and DeAngelo, he is the only one on that list playing at a higher level. And he will absolutely smash his first year numbers for Portland as he almost has the same point total as last season but in 27 less games. no reason for him to be behind some of the names you have ahead of him on the list.

Also like Eiserman and Gersich better than where you have them at..I think both are better than Milano imo..

Demko is too high. Kid is solid but I wouldnt have him where you do. Possible top 10 range for him, but thats my personal gripe with goalies as it is to difficult to rate them with skaters.

Keegan Iverson will take some heat for his u17 performance, but he still has more upside than a few of those kids on the list. Again, he is playing in the CHL and has the size right now to be an NHLer. He needs to get more consistent and get that confidence needed to be a player, but I think he still deserves a top 10 spot...likely 9th or 10th imo.

Pretty bad draft year for defense so far from this age group. DeAngelo is a late 95, but outside of Glover, there really isnt anyone to really even talk about yet as a top 45-50 player. A few will rise, hopefully Wesley being one of them, but at least there is some solid forwards that could go pretty highend.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote