View Single Post
Old
01-14-2013, 01:39 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudnick View Post
What is vcash? Is it real money because if it is no thanks because I am not a better. And what would be a great season? Stanely Cup final, just making the playoffs?

IMHO I think he falters again. Getting pulled a few times this season and actually think he will be pulled more times then he will have shut outs. I think he loses his starting job at least once. I think we will make the playoffs just because the East is so weak, I also think we would make the playoffs with ML or Boosh. I think he will continue to have stupid interviews with the media. I do think he will have a stretch of 2 or 3 games where everyone will be praising him for his stellar play only to follow it up with a 6/7 goal stinker. I also think he will absolutley collapse in the playoffs. I also think people will blame it on out defence for his poor performance. just my opinion. I also think that the Flyers will definatley buy him out before the amnesty buy out period ends.
wussie. can't put your vcash where your mouth is huh? obviously i was kidding. just calm down and enjoy. hockey's back. release the hate you have for bryz. I honestly don't think there's been one player ever on the flyers that i hated so bad that i didn't root for him cept maybe peter nedved but come on, nobody likes nedved.