Originally Posted by zbubble View Post
I think these teams ahead of us in the drafting order all could use a QB:

Chiefs
Jaguars
Eagles
Raiders
Cardinals
Jets

I really think a lot of those teams on that list that don't take a QB in rd. 1 are going to in rd. 2., plus some possible suprises with what's left of the 1st rd - either someone who on paper doesn't need a QB will take one, or you'll see some trades being made with teams looking to move up. You might very well be right, but I still think there's a risk that none of them will be there. In any event, I'd be shocked if they don't take Nassib at #8. Not saying he's worth it, just the writing on the wall is pretty clear to me.
The Chiefs and the Cardinals are the only teams on that list guaranteed to take a QB at some point in my opinion. Gabbert, Foles and Pryor make it more likely that those teams bring in a veteran QB than draft another. The Jets will probably take a QB but it's no guarantee, they could go for a short term fix like Vick. Like you said, it's all speculation at this point. The picture will be clearer in a couple months once free agency and trades start taking place i.e. who gets Vick, Alex Smith, etc.